Who doesn’t want to buy a brand new car? But is this decision a smart one? Unfortunately there are a lot of cons associated with this option. Lets discuss them one by one.
- More Options: Once you have decided your budget and start looking for new cars, you will realize that the options are pretty scanty and most of the car makes will be too heavy on the pocket of a regular person. But once you open yourself up to the option of buying second hand car, you will immediately feel the pool widening. The variety will have you spoilt for choices and will make it difficult for you to decide which one to go for.
- Option to drive a better car: This one is an extension to the first point. Not only will you have a bigger pool to select from but you will also have the option to drive a better make and a better model as now they will fall within your budget.
- Lower insurance cost: Insurance premiums are very high on brand new cars as the first year is always the highest paying year. However, if you are smart enough to get a used car that is a year old. Not only will cost you way less than the original price but will have drastically low insurance premium. You can save up a lot!
- Lower Price: Did you know that the price of a brand new car immediately falls by 20% as soon as you drive it off the showroom porch. Yes, as painful as it sounds, it’s a 100% true. This is one of the main reasons why people go for used cars.
- Environment Friendly: Our choices as consumers impact the environment in huge ways. The longer a car can be used, the better it is for the environment. Even if it is being sold on to another person, it means that the resources are being re-used and the drain on the planet is minimized.
- Cheaper spare parts: Spare parts for brand new cars are not as easily available and are thus costly plus there is a longer waiting time for them. However, with used cars the spare parts are readily available at a fraction of the cost of the new ones.
As is evident from the above mentioned points that considering a second hand car is a much safer and less costly option than buying a brand new one. If you are worried about where to buy a used car from then relax. KAP Motors is one such credible car dealership that not only stocks a huge collection of used cars at its Brighton Showroom but has also has trained staff to help you choose the right fit for your needs. So give them a call today or visit their website to know more in detail about them.